Description

Living the stylish life in California's Monterey Bay!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Affordable Statement Jewelry

One of the things I miss about living in the big city is the shopping! Its so easy to go to the mall or different boutiques since everything is so close by. I really need to find some more shops I like in the Monterey/Carmel area. Luckily there is a J.Crew and an anthropologie in Carmel! In the mean time I'm going to indulge my online shopping.

I've had my eye on Bauble Bar for a while now. I follow them on pintrest and instagram. But I haven't bought anything until now. I just bought the Minnie Bow earrings in navy when they were a buried baubble.
Minnie Bow image via Baublebar.com
I haven't been much in to statement jewelry but lately I've been trying to update my look. I love all the coral and mint that I've been seeing. I really like this pair of earrings.

Pink Sunflower Studs image via Baublebar.com
And this one
Beach Chandelier Drops image via Baublebar.com
Also in the affordable statement jewelry category is Charming Charlie. I know they have a location at the Northridge Mall. I've only walked past it briefly but, I've been to other Charming Charlie locations and I liked what they had. Especially since everything is set up by color.

Trying on a gold and coral combination with my yellow tank at Charming Charlie in SoCal

I also love J.Crew's jewelry, but its so pricey! I'd rather spend the money on a cashmere sweater. Especially since trends in statement jewelry change so quickly. However I still love to look at it.

Bright Stone Necklace image via JCrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment